Epic Games Your Account Cannot Play On This Platform






Yea i started playing fortnite on pc but then moved to xbox and logged into my epic games account after that i gave my xbox to my brother and decided to get a ps4 when i downloaded fortnite on my ps4 i tried to login to my epic games account but said your account can not play on this platform so i tried to go on the epic games website and login. I unlinked my account on the epic games website. i unlinked it from my xbox and went on my old ps4 account to use that account for my xbox. i linked my ps4 account to the xbox but now its saying "you cannot play on this platform" there is no other option.. I put a ticket in with epic, but when i loaded up the pc version and logged in, it took me to a screen that said "your account cannot play on this platform". anyone have any thoughts as to what might be causing this?.





Sony's stubborn stance on cross-compatibility is holding ...


Sony's stubborn stance on cross-compatibility is holding




Fortnite Invite Event on iOS: app now up on store, need ...


Fortnite invite event on ios: app now up on store, need






South Haven Tribune - 11.21.16Moving forwardCovert's first ...


South haven tribune - 11.21.16moving forwardcovert's first


Fortnite launched on the nintendo switch today, and that version of the game can play against folks on ios, mac, windows pc and xbox one. the problem is that using a fortnite account that has been. Why does it say your account cant play on this platform. 0. basically if you've made an epic account on an xbox platform or even if you've made it on pc then somehow your accounts get linked that's game over my friends. i play fortnite on my xbox but i just got it on my pc and it says "your account cannot play on this platform. please. Welcome to /r/fortnitebr. fortnite battle royale is a free-to-play battle royale game mode within the fortnite universe. you can access the co-op fortnite: save the world subreddit at /r/fortnite.. for competitive fortnite discussion, please visit /r/fortnitecompetitive.. mobile users are welcome to discuss their platform here, but can also visit /r/fortnitemobile..





Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

Post a Comment


Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.